As the final component of your graduation requirements, you must complete each step in the formatting process, as follows:
- Ensure your manuscript is formatted correctly. You will find all the information regarding format, deadlines, and submission in the manual.
- Submit your unfinished manuscript and complete the format check by the required deadlines. Please consult the formatting manual and/or the deadlines webpage for more information.
- Defend your thesis or dissertation.
- Complete any necessary revisions and submit your completed manuscript.
- Submit your completed manuscript with your approval ballot by the final deadline.
- If you have any questions with regard to the submission process, please refer to the ProQuest Workshop video.
Click here to log into ProQuest ETD and upload or review your manuscript submission.