Personal papers include material from individuals related to Rush University Medical Center, Rush University, and their predecessor schools and hospitals, such as...
- Medical and Nursing Staff
- Administrators and other staff or employees
Here are descriptions for a few of those collections. Contact the archivist for more information.
The Rush Archives holds the personal papers of many other Rush-related individuals. Please contact the Rush Archives to learn more.
- Robert M. Kark, MD, Papers, 1957-1993 (M93-055)
- Frank Victor Theis, MD, Papers, 1936-1960 (M95-002)
- Joseph Stadler, MD, and Charles Stadler, MD, Papers, 1838-1913 (M94-020)
- Harold L. Klawans, MD, Papers (M92-011 and M96- 007)
- Paul J. Patchen, MD, Papers (M94-086)
- Howard Wakefield, MD, Papers (M95-008)
- Anita Gelber, MD, Papers (M95-011)
- George D. Wilbanks, MD, Papers (C96-067), [Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology]
- And many more...